- Delta V Plus: continuous flow isotope ratio mass spectrometer, capable of analyzing carbon dioxide, gaseous nitrogen, gaseous oxygen, and sulfur dioxide. Peripherals include a Carlo Erba elemental analyzer for analysis of carbon-, nitrogen-, and sulfur-bearing materials and a modified GasBench for nitrogen- and oxygen-isotope analysis by the denitrifier method.
- Delta V Plus: continuous flow isotope-ratio mass spectrometer for compound specific isotopic analysis of hydrogen-, carbon-, and nitrogen-bearing substances. Peripherals include ConFlo IV and Trace GC Ultra with IsoLink, with combustion and pyrolysis reactors.
- Delta Plus: continuous flow isotope-ratio mass spectrometer, capable of analyzing carbon dioxide, gaseous nitrogen, gaseous oxygen, sulfur dioxide. Peripherals include a Carlo Erba elemental analyzer for analysis of carbon-, nitrogen-, and sulfur-bearing materials and an Aurora 1030 DIC/DOC system for analysis of carbon isotope in dissolved inorganics and dissolved organics.
- Two Delta XPs: dual inlet continuous flow isotope-ratio mass spectrometers, capable of analyzing gaseous hydrogen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, oxygen, and/or other gases. Peripherals include TC/EA introduction systems for analysis of oxygen-, nitrogen-, and hydrogen-bearing substances, a GCC system, and a dissolved gas sampler for oxygen- and nitrogen-isotope analysis.
- DuPont 21-491: dual inlet, double-collecting, double-focusing isotope-ratio mass spectrometer with electric sector. Capable of analyzing carbon dioxide, gaseous nitrogen, gaseous oxygen, nitrous dioxide, etc. Used primarily for carbon dioxide from water and carbonate sample preparation. Peripherals include an automated 20-port manifold and a 48-port VG Micromass oxygen-18 water equilibration system.
- VG Micromass 602: dual inlet hydrogen isotope-ratio mass spectrometer. Peripherals include an automated 60-port air-bath manifold for gaseous hydrogen-water equilibration.
- Liquid-water Isotope Analyzer (DLT-100), Los Gatos Research: provides isotope ratio measurements by laser absorption spectroscopy (off-axis integrated cavity output spectroscopy), capable of analyzing liquid-water for direct 2H/1H and 18O/16O isotope ratio measurements.
- Vacuum lines: carbonate/water extraction line, "Craig-type" carbon dioxide-methane line, reference gas-standard preparation line with 400 split capacity, and other miscellaneous preparation lines with Toepler pumps, GCs, etc.